An Application for Architectural Review is required for any outside work on your property, including the following (each section includes a cover sheet):
Section A: Additions, Remodels, and New Homes
Section D: Driveways, Sidewalks, and Concrete Flatwork
Section D: Pools, Spas, Jacuzzis, and Whirlpools
Section E: Exterior Equipment
Section F: Fencing
Section L: Landscaping
Section P: Painting
Section R: Roofing
Section S: Special Projects
TO VIEW AND PRINT AN APPLICATION DOCUMENT:
1. Click the section link of the Application for Architectural Review to open that document—for example, Section A: Additions, Remodels, and New Homes. The document is set for thumbnail view with a navigation panel to the left. If your document does not open in thumbnail view, click the Page Icon in Acrobat, to change the view. You can click a thumbnail in the panel to jump to the corresponding page in the document or you can use the scroll bar on the right to move up and down the document. Each section of the application includes a cover sheet.
2. Select the printer icon in the Acrobat Reader menu bar, typically at the top left of the page.
3. In the printer dialog box, select the application specific to your job request, for example, Section A: Additions to Structures or Section P: Painting.
4. Enter the number of copies you want to print and choose Print.
5. Fill out and sign the application form specific to your job request and return it to the MCA office at 2004 Longmeadow, Sarasota, FL 34235; fax it to the MCA at 941-377-2248; or scan and attach it as a PDF file and email to email@example.com.